Kurchi Madathapetti Full Video Song | Guntur Kaaram | Mahesh Babu | Sreeleela | Trivikram | Thaman S
Transcript for [Kurchi Madathapetti Full Video Song | Guntur Kaaram | Mahesh Babu | Sreeleela | Trivikram | Thaman S](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3FyLT7WVg) by [Merlin](https://merlin.foyer.work/)
Aaaaaaa... Ahem... Little boy, have some water. Chirp, chirp, chirp... Greetings to the land of colors! Greetings to all the people of love! It's a hot day. It's a hot evening. The cool breeze is tickling my head. My brother-in-law Das is on the other bed. And the boy on the other bed is so handsome. It's a hot day for a dancing party.
A guy like a knife in the sea should become a statue Change it, Ramola Dancing, party, warring Abhinaya, how? Should I go if I get a raksha? Hey Ramola Should I go if I get this girl a sari? Subscribe For The Best Sinhala Songs
You will not sleep at night if I beat you You are a beautiful dream girl Your eyes are like a honey bee Your body is like a king's palace Your body is like a queen in my heart You have a garden in your waist You have a gun in your hand You are a man of man Change that chair
You are a gun, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet, a bullet A bullet A bullet A bullet A bullet A bullet A bullet A bullet
I'm going to be a I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen I'm going to be a queen
I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a I'm a little bit of a
A girl is a princess A girl is a jasmine A girl is a princess A girl is a politician A girl is a princess A girl is a politician I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer Write, speak and sing I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer Write, speak and sing I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer Write, speak and sing I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer Write, speak and sing I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer Write, speak and sing I'm looking at you like that Here, the one who has no worries is the lyric writer
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Comments
Post a Comment